Sunday 19 May 2013

Count Our Blessings

How Blessed are we when we Choose to Count our Blessings!

There truly is something to be grateful for in each and every moment of our lives, sometimes it takes a little more looking, but there is always something there... we have to choose to look for it though.

All of the Challenges I have faced in my years have had Silver Lining Blessings intertwined into them. There were times I could not see the Blessings through the clouds of fear and doubt. And so many Blessings have been like curve balls that I would never have seen coming. Others still were Worlds more magical and meaningful than I could ever have imagined at the time.
Hold onto these thoughts in your challenging times, and in your every day doings. Truly know and believe in your heart that there ARE Blessings all around us, we just have to choose to see, and appreciate them.
<3 Jennifer Gayle

No comments:

Post a Comment